CodeAndCoins Forum

Official Forum of YouTube/CodeAndCoins Channel

If you got any problem while coding with me on my youtube video then come here
How did you join the submit button's function to phpmyadmin database?
Like how did the submit button work to directly enter into the database??
Please clarify .. I am struck with that on my project
pleaseeeee..... hope you used javascript for validation of submit button ..
please help as soon as possible.

i mean,
From This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4jj3HHrnSU to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4Eih_2p-M&t=306s what is the javascript code behind submit button
Aishu Singh wrote:hope you used javascript for validation of submit button
There is no javascript in the code. You can the full source code here.
Aishu Singh wrote:How did you join the submit button's function to the PHPMyAdmin database?
Like how did the submit button work to directly enter into the database??
To submit data of the form when the submit button clicked.
First, we need to define value for a form's attribute (action and method).
The value of action is the file path where you want to submit the data, in our case that file path is insert.php.
Then in a method, you specify the type of method you want to send those data. The most common methods are POST and GET methods.
The POST method is used for sending sensitive data (personal information of the user, payment details, etc). And if the POST method is used then data is not visible in the URL.
Where the GET method is to used to send non-sensitive data (fetching page, post, etc).
Learn more about the method here.

After that, we need to catch the data of the input field by using their name (attribute). I already explain this here.
I did everything you wanted in database PHPMYADMIN then i used the source code with all the necessary changes .

You know what's happening when i use your source code for the page you designed and press the submit button?

straight away a page is opening in which only the php code is shown as simple text ...kuch nhi ho rha sir !! please help or atleast tell me where i am going wrong??

This may be happen because of mix matching the cod[…]

sorry, can I ask one last question? why this err[…]

Intro

Hi, I'm Jef. I've been living in Thailand for the […]

If browser return php code, that means php code is[…]